Subscribe to Newsletter
Write to Your MP
Sharia Law and Child Protection – Report
Support UK Equality BillSign this petition here
Like Us on Facebook
Donate to support our activities
New Sharia Book
Report Sharia Law in Britain
Successful debate on Sharia law
Report – Enemies Not Allies
Onelawforall in media
AboutSharia law is discriminatory and unjust, particularly against women and children.
Sharia courts in Britain are a quick and cheap route to injustice and do nothing to promote minority rights and social cohesion.
- 31 December 2013, Sounds of Freedom Song Competition Deadline
- 15-16 November 2013, Global Secularisms, New York
- 6 November 2013, Brighton and Hove Humanist Society, Brighton
- 20 September Deadline for submissions to 5th Passion for Freedom Art Festival
- 16 July 2013, Freedom of Speech and thought, Manchester
One Law for All presents its 2011 Passion for Freedom Art Festival showcasing a shortlist of international artists discussing religion,...
See Art Competition 2010 – Winners The One Law for All Campaign Against Sharia Law in Britain is holding an art exhibition...
Please note that the art competition is now closed. We will soon be announcing more information on the process of...
One Law for All Art Competition Winners One Law for All Campaign is pleased to announce the winners of 2009’s art...
Saturday 21 November 2009 – ART COMPETITION One Law For All is sponsoring an Art Competition open to all artists....