Subscribe to Newsletter
Write to Your MP
Support UK Equality BillSign this petition here
Like Us on Facebook
Donate to support our activities
New Sharia Book
Report Sharia Law in Britain
Successful debate on Sharia law
Report – Enemies Not Allies
Onelawforall in media
AboutSharia law is discriminatory and unjust, particularly against women and children.
Sharia courts in Britain are a quick and cheap route to injustice and do nothing to promote minority rights and social cohesion.
- 31 December 2013, Sounds of Freedom Song Competition Deadline
- 15-16 November 2013, Global Secularisms, New York
- 6 November 2013, Brighton and Hove Humanist Society, Brighton
- 20 September Deadline for submissions to 5th Passion for Freedom Art Festival
- 16 July 2013, Freedom of Speech and thought, Manchester
URGENT VENUE CHANGE Time: 1400-16:00 hours VENUE: Richmond Terrace junction with Whitehall opposite Downing Street (SW1A 2). (Please note venue...
Read Story | Photo Gallery | Video | Press Releases Maryam Namazie, One Law for All, opening speech: Asad Abbas, Council...
Read Story |Photo Gallery | Video | Press Releases November 21 a successful day against Sharia and religious laws Several hundred joined...
Date: 21-23rd August Place: All-Ireland Humanist summer school Goranka Gudelj and Yassi Atasheen speak on the One Law for All Campaign.
Date: June 21, 2009 Time: 7:30pm Maryam Namazie spoke about the One Law for All campaign Organisation Hosting: Essex Humanists Contact: Marie...