Subscribe to Newsletter
Write to Your MP
Support UK Equality BillSign this petition here
Like Us on Facebook
Donate to support our activities
New Sharia Book
Report Sharia Law in Britain
Successful debate on Sharia law
Report – Enemies Not Allies
Onelawforall in media
AboutSharia law is discriminatory and unjust, particularly against women and children.
Sharia courts in Britain are a quick and cheap route to injustice and do nothing to promote minority rights and social cohesion.
- 31 December 2013, Sounds of Freedom Song Competition Deadline
- 15-16 November 2013, Global Secularisms, New York
- 6 November 2013, Brighton and Hove Humanist Society, Brighton
- 20 September Deadline for submissions to 5th Passion for Freedom Art Festival
- 16 July 2013, Freedom of Speech and thought, Manchester
15 August 2011 A new report by One Law for All explores how the far-Right has attempted to hijack opposition to...
To read Anne Marie Waters article on Sharia law in Britain in the Easter 2011 issue of Per Incuriam of...
The below was Maryam Namazie’s speech at the 28 June 2011 debate on Sharia law atthe House of Commons. Sharia...
POSTERS FOR DOWNLOAD
New Report – Sharia Law in Britain – A Threat to One Law for All and Equal Rights 17 June 2010 New...
ONE LAW FOR ALL RESOURCES A Referral and Information Guide on British Family Law, Sharia Law and Women’s Rights, August 2011...