Subscribe to Newsletter
Write to Your MP
Support UK Equality BillSign this petition here
Like Us on Facebook
Donate to support our activities
New Sharia Book
Report Sharia Law in Britain
Successful debate on Sharia law
Report – Enemies Not Allies
Onelawforall in media
AboutSharia law is discriminatory and unjust, particularly against women and children.
Sharia courts in Britain are a quick and cheap route to injustice and do nothing to promote minority rights and social cohesion.
- 31 December 2013, Sounds of Freedom Song Competition Deadline
- 15-16 November 2013, Global Secularisms, New York
- 6 November 2013, Brighton and Hove Humanist Society, Brighton
- 20 September Deadline for submissions to 5th Passion for Freedom Art Festival
- 16 July 2013, Freedom of Speech and thought, Manchester
Anne Marie Waters will be speaking on sharia law in the UK at Brighton Skeptics in the Pub on January...
* Violations of children’s and women’s rights * Decriminalisation of domestic violence and marital rape * Breach of the Human Rights Act...
On Friday 30 July 2010, a press conference was held in London on the Iran stoning case of Sakineh Mohammadi...
Maryam Namazie will be speaking on the one law for all campaign.