Subscribe to Newsletter
Write to Your MP
Support UK Equality BillSign this petition here
Like Us on Facebook
Donate to support our activities
New Sharia Book
Report Sharia Law in Britain
Successful debate on Sharia law
Report – Enemies Not Allies
Onelawforall in media
AboutSharia law is discriminatory and unjust, particularly against women and children.
Sharia courts in Britain are a quick and cheap route to injustice and do nothing to promote minority rights and social cohesion.
- 31 December 2013, Sounds of Freedom Song Competition Deadline
- 15-16 November 2013, Global Secularisms, New York
- 6 November 2013, Brighton and Hove Humanist Society, Brighton
- 20 September Deadline for submissions to 5th Passion for Freedom Art Festival
- 16 July 2013, Freedom of Speech and thought, Manchester
In her latest Huffington Post article, One Law for All Spokesperson Anne Marie Waters concludes: One Law for All has repeatedly...
Political correctness,human rights and the far right. For a few years now no one could have escaped the oppressive regime that...
One Law for All is strongly opposed to the far-right as well as Islamism, as our new report ‘Enemies not Allies’...
The Council of Ex-Muslims has issued an urgent action calling on the public to view the Channel 4 cancelled documentary...
Below is Sundas Hoorain’s speech at the 25 July event calling for equality and neutrality in the Olympics. Sundas is...
Posts are coming shortly…